Instructions for drawing up a business plan
When you are planning to set up your own business and you already have a business idea in mind, you can continue planning your business with the help of Lissu, a business plan program. The program has been developed to suit customers' needs, and it helps you to go through and consider all necessary aspects. By filling out the business plan, you refine your business idea. The business plan helps you to outline what you are actually doing, and then, it is easier to explain that to someone else as well. The business plan is a tool that is primarily meant just for you, but it is also a tool for funding and start-up grant applications.
Business plan tool Lissu
This article is a step-by-step guide for filling out your business plan and what you should especially consider at each point.
Quick instructions for using Lissu
- Meet a business advisor who gives you the credentials for using Lissu OR get the credentials yourself here.
- Fill out your personal information.
- Create a business plan and fill out all sections.
- If necessary, you can request a business advisor to review your business plan.
- Go through the final version of your business plan together with a business advisor.
Business plan sections
The business plan consists of eight sections, which are divided into different sub-sections. Click on the section you would like to read more about.