Following the first workshop arranged on 24 April 2019, the Sino-Finnish Research Centre for Science, Technology and Innovations would hereby like to invite you to join the workshop:
Networking Strategies in China
To identify constructive solutions that will help firms at Ostrobothnia deal with networking related challenges in the Chinese market. The ideas generated during the brainstorming process will be applied in the development of a strategic roadmap on Sino-Finnish business cooperation at Ostrobothnia.
- How to build up networks?
- How to manage networks for mutual benefits?
- How to sustain networks?
- Mr Huber Hu, Vice President-Global Sales & Services & CEO in Finland/Europe, Power Vision Robot (China)
- Mr John Nyfors, Director, Manufacturing Joint Ventures at Wärtsilä Marine Solutions
- Mr Timo Sivula- Senior Vice President, Heliostorage
For further information please contact: Dr Selina Liang, Executive Director, Sino-Finnish Research Centre for Science, Technology and Innovation, University of Vaasa. Tel: +3 58(0)294498372
Please register by mail before 28 May 2019 : email@example.com