Expand your company’s global reach by investing in the United States. Officials from U.S. states will showcase what they offer firms like yours. Experts will discuss site selection, business strategy, visas and more.
The no-cost U.S. Government-organized seminar presents opportunities to meet with representatives of U.S. states, economic development
organizations and other service providers. The half-day seminar will include information about investment opportunities, key issues for foreign investors including operating environment, site selection, and visas.
- 8:45 - 10:00 Individual appointments with EDOs and service providers
- 9:45 - 10:00 Registration
- 10:05 - 10:20 Welcome Remarks, Chargé d’Affaires Donna Welton
Senior Adviser Teemu Varonen,Global Access Program, Business Finland Oy
SelectUSA Briefing, Regional Senior Commercial Officer, Dillon Banerjee
- 10:20 – 11:00 Key Issues for Foreign Investors, Vice President Arnold Lutzker, INBLF
- 11:00 – 11:45 Business Visas, U.S. Embassy Consular Section
- 11:45 - 12:15 Current Investor Experience
- 12:15 - 13:30 Networking Lunch
Participating Economic Development Organizations (EDOs) include representatives from the following States: Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York,Virginia and West Virginia
For more information contact:
U.S. Embassy Helsinki,
U.S. Commercial Service