Corona virus outbreak - useful information for entrepreneurs
The corona virus outbreak affects entrepreneurs and businesses immensely. We are here to help you - contact us if your business is in need of help. More information on our business services.
We have listed some useful links below. Please note that the Finnish version of this page is more extensive. Tip: press Ctrl+F and type key words in the search field to find the key words or phrases that you are looking for quickly.
Support for Business Costs
- Worth applying for Business Cost Support II if you meet the criteria — Business Cost Support III should be prepared quickly, as businesses are doing worse (20.1.2021)
- Companies in all sectors can apply for business cost support if their turnover has decreased due to COVID-19 (18.12.2020)
- Amendments to the Act on Support for Business Costs to enter into force soon – Application round for coronavirus-hit businesses to start before Christmas (10.12.2020)
- State Treasury: Business cost support (second round) – general information and instructions (25.11.2020)
- Questions and answers on the Government's proposal to reintroduce business cost support
- Cost Support Counter
Support and compensation for the food and beverage sector
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland: Temporary amendments to business development aid to continue until 30 June 2021 (30.12.2020)
- TE services: The Act on the Right of Entrepreneurs to Unemployment Security enters into force on 8 April 2020 (8.4.2020)
- The Social Insurance Institution (Kela): Temporary unemployment benefits for self-employed persons (7.4.2020)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland: Questions and answers regarding the coronavirus and business financing (23.3.2020)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland: MEAE Group monitors the effects of the coronavirus on businesses, employment, consumers and security of supply (31.3.2020)
- The Finnish Tax Administration supports businesses during the corona pandemic – see the instructions (24.3.2020)
- The Social Insurance Institution (Kela): Update on the coronasituation (30.3.2020)
- RDI loans in disruptive circumstances (7.1.2021)
- Companies can apply temporary loan funding until 14th of May 2021. (NOTE: The application period has been extended.) Project implementation may continue also after the deadline for applications.
Suomen Yrittäjät (entrepreneurs' association in Finland)
- Frequently asked questions and answers (2.4.2020)
Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare
‹ Go back to "News"