Talent Attraction – How attract the right talent to the international Ostrobothnian export coastline?
Come to discuss, listen and influence! How can we attract skilled talents to our region? How can we create new innovations?
The event is arranged by ELY Centre och Viexpo. We are going to discuss the shortage of skilled work force, while considering possible solutions for how to increase the vitality in our region and how to improve the economic business.
A close cooperation between the municipality, business and training organizations will strengthen the field of know-how in our region and will further increase the regional, national and international networks and gives new points of view in the organizations operational culture.
In the event we will concentrate on the following themes:
- How can the companies attract skilled work force, develope international action and increase the export?
- How can we get the students to get to know and engage to the many-sided economic life and the networks in our region already during their studies?
- What is the importance of the international talents to the competitive ability of the region?
- How can we attract the international talents into our region?
- How can the public and private sectors work together in attracting talents?
- What kind of possibilities and experiences do businesses have of international recruitment?
Now it´s time to release also the new home pages of NordicHub!
NordicHub is a national competence hub coordinated by Viexpo, which focuses on Nordic business operations, especially on export. NordicHub operates in a network-based cooperation and utilizes the strongest know-how of each region. NordicHub builds network-based operations in Finland in order to increase the level of SMEs exporting to the Nordic markets. In addition, to the national competence hub, NordicHub creates and forms a Nordic business service network and continues to build through Nordic export solutions to the rest of the world. Together we help the companies into the Nordic and from there further into the world.